Wednesday 12 December 2007

Apologies - and a great digi-link

Apologies for the gap in blogging, what with Christmas preparations and various bits of illness for all of us over the last week or so (culminating in me having a really nasty sickness bug this week which has only just passed), I haven't had too much to blog (that you'd like to hear about anyway!) We did put the Christmas decorations up on the 1st December, even Sharna helped as you will see!

For all you digi-scrapbookers out there, I have my dear friend Kim (she always finds such beautiful things!) to thank for a wonderful find. If you go here you will find links to the the most wonderful collection of Christmas digi-treasures! But hurry! You've only got until the 16th December to download and there is a LOT there! Update - the deadline has now been extended to 24th December - still not long though for all that is there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.