Monday 7 July 2008

Sad news... and things to blog

Things have been a bit busy here at the moment, sadly Del's Nan passed away at the beginning of last week so we have been getting ready for the funeral which is on Thursday (the Funeral Directors were originally suggesting Wednesday which is Bel's Birthday!) and for Bel's party next Sunday.... really hope the weather improves for both of them - its windy and wet here at the moment!)

I have managed to make one card recently, an A4 one for everyone at work to sign for a colleague who is retiring and moving to France. I've not done one that size before and am quite pleased with it

I've got another card to make while Bel is at dancing later - her Birthday card (which I almost forgot in all the excitement of making up party bags etc - whoops!) She loves giraffes and I found this great PSP tube I've made him into a 3d sheet and vellum(first one I've done for ages).

If you would like a copy of these, you can download them here

Have fun!


No comments: