Tuesday 14 October 2008

Christmas papers

Well sadly no time for cardmaking for a while - I've had some extra bits to do for work plus the Digital Scrapbooking blog has turned out to be more popular than I expected, so all my spare time has been taken up with that. Anyway, these papers are part of a scrap kit I've just put on there and which I thought would make good cardmaking papers, so here they are at cardmaking size!

Download the Robins paper here.

Download the Presents1 paper here.

Download Presents2 here.


Download Presents3 here.

Download the Christmas Stocking paper here.

Have fun!



1 comment:

jay670120 said...

the robbins and stockings are cute , if you fancy entering our mid monthly competitions for craft prizes, or our weekly challenges for fun and inspiration , pop in and sign up free at our crafting site www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x !!!