Monday 29 September 2008

Papers

Well I have to say I haven't been doing a lot of cardmaking lately - the
digital scrapbooking blog has turned out to be more successful that I expected and is taking every spare minute at the moment! Still, I'm enjoying it and trying to build up a little collection of things all ready to blog on there when I'm busy doing other things, such as Christmas cards which I shall have to think about soon!

I'm going to try to do a few papers etc in cardmaking sizes as its ages since I put any freebies on here, so here are three to start off with - I've done them in landscape rather than portrait so you can hopefully get as much out of a sheet as possible.



Download "Birthday Boy" here, "Birthday Girl" here and "Congratulations" here.

Have fun!



1 comment:

gillyflower said...

hi nice to hear from you again
i have been AWOL too mainly due to pain and family issues but have just uploaded some projects so thought i would come and have a nosey around
catch you again
gill