Friday 29 August 2008

News...

Well, I've been on holiday for the past fortnight, staying with my Mum and Dad - I did treat myself to a bit of craft stuff so am looking forward to making some cards when I get home in the next day or so :-) I've also taken the opportunity whilst not having much of my stuff with me to do a bit of digital scrapbooking which has had to take a back seat for a while. Here are a couple I've made this week









I've also been trying out the 30 day free trial of Photoshop Elements available on the Adobe site and I love it! I'm definitely going to buy it when the trial is up and I've been having a great time having a go at making my own elements. I've started a separate blog to share some of the things I've made - I'm very much at the beginner stage at the moment but hopefully I will improve and learn! Anyway my "Elemental Pixie" blog can be found
here. I hope you'll pop in and take a look :-)




2 comments:

gillyflower said...

hiya
great layouts
i have never done any digital scrapbooking but yours look great
gill

Karen said...

These are great layouts: I use PSP (when I do any at all) but shall have a go with that trial next time.