Monday 14 May 2007

Monday

Oh well, back to work today.... got a bit of a muddly day actually, Bel is terrible at bringing home letters from School and she gave me one on Friday to say there was a Dyslexia support afternoon at School today! She's quite severely dyslexic so I really would like to go - fortunately I've got an understanding Boss so I was able to send him an e-mail when I got home from picking her up from School to warn him and he said that was fine. I was going to take the afternoon off but as I finish at 3.00 anyway and the thing at School doesn't start til 2.00 it seemed a bit of a waste so I'm now leaving about 1.40, going to the School thing, coming home with Bel when it finishes, taking her to Ballet and Drama which is near to work, going back to work for an hour or so, then going back to dancing for my Ballet and Jazz lesson, then we'll both get home about 7.00. Phew.....

No comments: