Saturday 12 May 2007

Plans!

I'm hoping to get some crafty stuff done this evening/tomorrow. The Animal Kingdom cartridge I'd ordered for the Cricut arrived on Thursday and I've only had time for a little play with it (I cut a few animals for Bel because otherwise as soon as I tried to use it she'd be demanding animals for herself!) Apart from having a go with that I've got a fancy to try to a waterfall card, haven't made one of them yet.

I also got the photos back I'd ordered in the week from the dance show (Hansel and Gretal) that Bel and I were both in back in March - they're not brilliant pics but good enough to do a few scrapbook pages with at some point, although they might have to wait a while.

Must remember I've got Father's Day cards and MIL's birthday card to do at some point ready for next month too.........

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Hi Angie

Looking forward to seeing whatever you do. Leigh x