Wednesday 10 October 2007

Challenges!

I've had good fun this week doing some of the challenges on the forum - I've made some bits I'm quite pleased with that I wouldn't have normally made so I've surprised myself a bit! The challenges were as follows
Colourwheel (spin and use the three colours it gives you)

Swirls

Autumn colours (I took this a bit literally!)

Man/Boy's card

Butterflies

Have to say I really enjoyed doing these! I was helped timewise by the fact Bel's school had teacher training on Monday so I had a day off. It was lucky I did, during the morning there was a ring on the doorbell and it was DHL with my laptop! So am I a very happy bunny. I'm slowly restoring everything to where it should be on there, starting with changing the fairly attractive wallpaper of an Autumn scene it came back with (no, not the photo I used for my Autumn card!) to an even more attractive picture of MCR guitarist Frank Iero. Sigh........ !!!

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

Think they are all great but I love the Swirls card, very girly!