Thursday 25 October 2007

Finding time....

Most days I only work til 3.00, but on Thursdays I work til 5.30 and then go straight to tap so I'm not home until after 7.00 - of course, if I have an idea for something to make it will always be on a Thursday when I don't get a lot of crafting time! I'm just dying to have a go at some more tags, different shapes this time... Bel's being picked up early today by MIL as its half time so I'll get three quarters of an hour before I have to go to work - I might cut a few bits out on the Cricut :-)
I did get something done last night, I set a challenge on the forum this week to make a card using an item which isn't a usual part of cardmaking stash - and then found I had no ideas at all lol. Then I was sitting at Del's desk and was struck by an idea! The circles are covered with foil from chocolate biscuits and the black mat they're sitting on is part of the packing from the biscuits (yes, the biscuit tin was on the desk). It then occurred to me I had some wire which had been round a wine bottle which I had squirreled away a while ago on the grounds it might be useful so that is on there too, plus the fibres were wool from a scarf I knitted last year! Not sure I'd be brave enough to send it to anyone but.... Challenge completed! lol
Apart from that I've just realised its three weeks today that I go to see My Chemical Romance! Woo hoo!

No comments: