Wednesday 3 October 2007

Couple more

Two rather random cards - someone wanted a masculine Get Well card a while ago and I didn't have one in my box so I've done one - not sure if its really a bit too stripey though! And a cute hippo off the Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge.



Shell on the forum has come up with a good idea, a monthly "personal" challenge - you say at the beginning of the month what your goals are and try to keep to them. I've said I'll do all the inserts for my Christmas cards, make three ATCs (I promised one to someone ages ago and haven't got round to it) and make five cards, at least one of them to incorporate glitter - I've been meaning to do something else glittery for a while and not got round to it. I'll let you know how I get on, but I guess that's two cards done! lol

No comments: