Saturday 15 March 2008

Rainbow Lady's Challenge

Apologies for not blogging much this week, but there's been a general lack of crafting - dance rehearsals (two weeks to go!), Parents' Evening at School, plus a cold have meant a bit of a lack of time/energy. Did have a free evening yesterday though and discovered Rainbow Lady's Challenge blog here :-) The challenge on there this week is brads and eyelets and finding it coincided with the arrival of this month's Cardmaking and Papercraft (I've got a letter in it - yay!) The free gift this month is set of 9 little animal stamps, only small but quite sweet and I was dying to have a go with them (yes, me the ex-stamper lol) so here's my card

3 comments:

Keren said...

Great card, just love the little cats.

Rainbow Lady said...

Love this it is so cute. And I love cats too.
Many thanks for joining in
Love Cynthia x

tracie said...

fab card, I love the cats :-)x