Monday 26 May 2008

More!

Well here are the cards I made yesterday, apart from one very small shopping trip I made in the week I haven't bought anything new for a while (just reminded myself I haven't scanned the cards I made a few days ago with the results of the shopping, I'll do that in a mo!) and was feeling rather uninspired so I had a rummage to the bottom of my craft unit and tried to use some items I haven't used for a while - my Ikea bargain papers, alcohol inks and acetate just to mention a few!




Today I decided to make a few bits and pieces for Bel's School Fair in a couple of weeks' time, and following a visit to Cuddly Buddly I had a lovely day making up these

I've used Cuddly Buddly graphics before but not the printable boxes, and I'd definitely recommend them, they're easy to make and fit together beautifully... the only problem I had was deciding which ones to buy! And before I forget here are the cards made with the bits I bought - I have never used the Dufex decoupage before but its very effective - although not see easy to scan or photograph easily!



1 comment:

CraftyC said...

What a wonderful selection of cards!
Clairexx