Saturday 31 May 2008

Printables!

Well I've been having a good time this week! I spoke to the lady from the PTA who is in charge of organising Bel's School Fair and I'm now having a little stall there, all proceeds are going to the School so its going to be mainly more printable bits like I made the other day which I can sell for "pocket money" prices and which haven't cost me too much to make - and besides that they're really satisfying to make up! I've found several sites which have lovely, inexpensive things to download and which also have an angel policy so that they're fine to use for craft fairs etc. This is my list, I'd love to hear of any more which people may know of!
Cuddly BuddlyBits of Ivory

I'm hoping to make some more this weekend and will post some more pics after that!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Just reading down the events in reverse: Such a shame the fair has been cancelled because I think what you've made is wonderful, and there's such a lot of it!
Is PC Hugware on your list of printables? Worth having a look there too (no connection). Also FunkyFairyPapercrafts.com also has bags, boxes, etc in many of their kits with angel policy to sell. I'm on their design team so you can ask me if you want to know specifics of what's in any of their kits if you fancy them. I'm off to look at some of the sites you've listed that I don't know. :)