Monday 5 November 2007

3d threebie .... I mean freebie

Well 4shared seems to work a treat, so I thought I'd put another freebie on here for you, this time a 3d sheet and matching vellum. The image from this came from a vintage graphics cd I bought from Crafty Computer Paper. All the images on the cd are copyright free so you can use them on cards for sale and I did check with when I first started making sheets quite a while ago now that it was OK to make them into sheets and let other cardmakers use them. They have some brilliant stuff on their site,things to download etc and some very unusual papers (have you ever wondered where you get the stuff you use to make temporary tattoos with? lol), all in all some great things for all sorts of craft projects. If you'd like a look at their site, just click their banner on the left hand side of this page. Incidentally, I bought the cd from them a while ago, but they are now offering the cd free to anyone who signs up to their mailing list!

Nearly forgot about the sheets! Here they are




Click on

Art Deco Lady 3d sheet
and

Art Deco Lady Vellum
to download.

Enjoy!

Incidentally, I'd love to see any cards you make with it and I'll put them on here for everyone to see! Just click here to send me an email

No comments: