Tuesday 20 November 2007

My Chemical Romance

Sorry, there's been nothing from me for a few days, for various reasons. The first one was that last Thursday we went to see my beloved My Chemical Romance at the O2 Area. Wow! A great venue and a great evening, they were as good as I knew they would be. The only sadness was that they were two members short, drummer Bob Bryar has ongoing serious wrist problems and guitarist(also my beloved!) Frank Iero has had to return home due to family illness. Their replacements did them proud though and it was brilliant (and I didn't feel too old :-) !) It was great to meet fellow obsessed fan Kim from the forum too, she was as lovely as I knew she'd be from the all the long (and often very silly) chats we've had! We were so lucky to get about six rows from the front too, amazing as there were 20,000 people there! Anticipating most people reading this are cardmakers rather than MCR fans I won't go into any more detail, except to say it was a brilliant evening. Unfortunately I had a message from Kim a few days after the concert to say she had flu, and since yesterday so have I! Not surprising with so many people close together that germs get passed around I suppose.... least we were both fine on the evening and able to sing (loudly), scream, jump up and down etc. Disgraceful behaviour for two grown women!

No comments: