Saturday 3 November 2007

Relaxed Saturday

I got up at 6.00 this morning (mad I know on a Saturday) but at least it might I finished my typing job nice and early :-) Then Del took his Great Aunt down to Comet to help her choose a new tv and back to hers to set it up for her, then down to his Nan's who lives on the floor below to set up his Great Aunt's old tv for her! When he got back we popped down the town for a wander round - I managed to find a pair of black cargo pants that actually fitted - I'm cursed with a size 14 waist and size 16 hips so generally if anything fits on the hips its too big round the waist, and if it fits round the waist, its too tight on the hips, but these are good, and nice and long too which I prefer. I also bought a pair of pair of pink baseball boots (don't ask why, I just liked them!) a new black eyeliner, black nail varnish and red hair dye! lol So with my MCR t-shirt and sweatshirt I'm all sorted for the 15th.
I might even let you see a picture at some point :-)
Del part exchanged a couple of his X-Box games for the new Simpsons game - we had a little go earlier and its brilliant! The graphics are really good and looks like there's loads to do on it. We're Simpsons' fans anyway, Marge is my favourite, I sometimes see a little bit of myself in her (or a bit of her in me!)
Anyway, tomorrow I have to catch up with the housework and we have to clean the fish, (we've just cleaned Hammy the Hamster) which should leave Monday when I get home (especially as Bel will be at ballet) free for some crafting. Which reminds me, one of the things I went to the town for was doublesided tape. And what did I forget to buy.....?

No comments: