Wednesday 21 November 2007

Vintage and another black, white and red one

I'm still not 100% but much better and feeling up to a little fiddling around with PSP and then making cards with the results! The images are again from the Crafty Computer Paper Vintage Graphics' cd, the backing paper on the little girl one is made with a little PSP magic from the roses the girl is holding.
Also before I forget, Del got me some double sided tape the other day from Poundland, I know I've heard another people mention buying it before from there - £1.00 for four rolls, I've just been using it and its as good as some of the more expensive ones. There, that's my cheap Pixie tip for the day! lol

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

I love them both and would be happy to receive either
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

WOW, I love the black and red one. It's gorgeous!