Thursday 1 November 2007

Going digital

I haven't got much crafty to show you as I've had some extra typing from work to do in the evenings this week. Actually its quite good as it gives me a bit of extra money - I need to buy myself some new clothes so that when I go to see My Chemical Romance (a fortnight today woo hoo!) I don't look like a 40 year old Mum... well I know I am a 40 year Mum but I can take one night off can't I? lol Coincidentally, yesterday,as well as being Halloween, was My Chemical Romance's guitarist Frank Iero's 26th birthday. I have the band to thank for getting me into digital scrapbooking, I'd thought of doing a scrapbook of MCR pictures a while back but had trouble finding suitable embellishments etc and so digi seemed the answer. Just so as I've got something to show you (its looking a bit plain with no pics for a few days!) here's Frank.....

No comments: