Thursday 24 January 2008

Day off

I'm on hols today, tomorrow and Monday so I've got a lovely long weekend! Del is working all weekend but he's off today and tomorrow, so we made the most of today and went to the Papermill Shop in Ashford. Got three boxes of paper, some envelopes and a few other bits - Del actually commented he expected me to buy more .... perhaps I should have gone back in! I'm pleased to report that Bel's leg is doing OK, she was seen by both the Doctor and the Nurse yesterday who said it looked as if it would heal well :-) She walked to school with no trace of a limp this morning - until she got to the playground and met up with her best friend, whereupon she hobbled across the playground leaning on her friend's arm! I'm expecting my Capture the Magic Order to arrive tomorrow too - I e-mailed them to check everything was OK yesterday, and got a very apologetic e-mail back that my order had been overlooked! They promised to send it first class yesterday, I did wonder if there'd be a card here waiting when we got back from Ashford but there wasn't, which is better really, it should arrive tomorrow morning when I'll be home (and checking for the postman every five minutes!). Here's my Papermill stash (except the the two packs of 3d stickers which came from The Works - they were so cheap it would have been rude not to buy them! I wasn't actually going to buy any papers, but the Papermania "Retro Floral" pack is rather nice - I can see me using a lot of the papers in there so it was worth it.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I bought that stack the other day despite saying i wasn't buying anymore papers. I love the designs in it.