Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year!


Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a very happy 2008, our Christmas was very nice indeed and with the celebrations over I am back in the land of the crafting again!
I did make one card in between Christmas and New Year, a New Year card for my Mum and Dad - they still laugh about last year, somewhere between me making it and putting it the envelope the "H" fell off, so they had a card wishing them a 'appy New Year!" I checked my gluing very carefully this year!
We weren't doing anything for New Years Eve and I finished work at 3.00 yesterday so I had promised myself a craft afternoon/evening and I really had fun - I managed to make a few things that are "different" for me and was pleased with what I came up with - I've been using quite a bit of silver and gold recently, I'm sorry that it doesn't scan too well. I'm quite optimistic for the crafting year ahead, we're hoping to have plenty of challenges etc on the Forum and I've taken over running the RAK on there (a challenge in itself getting everybody organised!)




No comments: