Tuesday 15 January 2008

Good morning!

Del gets up early for work and I always wake up too - this morning its howling a gale and pouring with rain so I decided not to try and go back to sleep, the downside of overlooking the sea is that when its windy, its very windy! I decided that I'd start the day with a challenge and actually ended up doing two, the first two are for the first challenge I've done from Daring Cardmakers. The challenge was this "I want you to create not just one but TWO cards ! But wait........there's more ! I want both cards to contain the same embellishments and papers, ribbons etc- but arranged in a different way for a different occasion....the only thing being different is the wording....I'll let you have different wording ! (How nice of me eh?) I'm well aware this is a really hard challenge, and that I have thrown everyone into 2008 off the deep end....but go on- give it a go - I DARE YOU !" So here's my attempt. Not being a stamper anymore, I had a bit of difficulty finding two embellishments the same but managed to find these little dresses.

Talking of stamping, I was in a quandry with a sketch challenge from Cardmaking Friends as it had to feature a stamped image - fortunately I remembered the set of Bang on the Door stamps that Bel was given recently! Well it makes a change for me to "borrow" things from her stash! Here's my card:-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely cards Angie.....

I feel a spend on stamps coming on.....LOL

Janette said...

hi lovely cards, I did my first challenge last week, be warned they are addictive....

Janette