Thursday 31 January 2008

Decision

I keep a box of cards at work and sell the odd one or two... I was looking at it today and decided its time for a revamp! I've got a few in there which have been in there a long time and are obviously going nowhere, and some ones I'm far more pleased with sitting at home waiting for inserts! So I bought the whole contents of the box home today and I'm going to go through it over the weekend, chuck out any I no longer like (having stripped them of anything re-useable first) and get some of the new stuff in there. I'm also seeing what "gaps" there are in there and definitely needed some more mens' cards, so I've made a couple today - the shirt and watch are from the bargain stickers that I bought at The Works the other day. I used one of my few remaining ink pads to distress the edges of the brown Bazzill on the shirt one and I'm really pleased with the effect.

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

Both great cards, love the colours!
Clairexx