Saturday 26 January 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Shell (Challenge Addict) has really got me into doing these challenges - they're brilliant for getting you doing things you might not have otherwise thought of and I'm pleased with the cards I've done this week. This one's for the Papertake Weekly Challenge, the challenge is "violets are blue".
Apologies the gold hasn't scanned too well. I was quite pleased with the greeting extending above the top of the card - Del took a quick look at it and said "you've cut that a bit long haven't you!" Ah well, I tried.... lol

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card

Sandy said...

Wow this is a wonderful card. Gorgeous.

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! It's nice to see a few new faces! x

Unknown said...

I think you "tried" rather nicely - great card X

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card ,thanks for joining in the challenge ,Dawnx