Monday 24 September 2007

Busy weekend!

I did intend to post this yesterday but a mixture of working between Del and Bel's computers whilst mine's being repaired and the fact the internet connection "disappeared" completely when I'd just about got myself sorted out stopped me! Oh well... On Saturday we went to Eastbourne for our shopping trip - I didn't buy tons but got a few bargains
My Lilli of the Valley Christmas fairies also arrived on Saturday before we went so I was all set to go making a few Christmas cards on Sunday...... but actually as you'll see from the bottom picture I had a great day and made loads!




Actually it was good, as it took my mind off my tap exam which was yesterday afternoon, although in the end it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Twice in class I've frozen when dancing on my own and completely forgotten what comes next and obviously I was a bit worried about doing that in the exam but it was fine. Our Teacher told us the Examiner might ask us to do the odd dance on our own, but in fact she made us dance practically everything together (there were three of us in my group) and then again on our own. I think it was OK, our Teacher did also say that after a day of watching the younger ones do their exams (who have to be really technically correct)the adult beginners are a bit of light relief - not quite sure how to take that! lol

No comments: