Monday 17 September 2007

Disaster!

Oh sad day! I used my laptop this morning, went to work and came home to a message advising me to back everything up because my hard drive is in imminent danger of going wrong - unfortunately even with a recovery disk and the help of Gateway Technical Support there seems to be no way to get in to recover it! They're picking it up in a couple of days to take it away for repair, but chances are I've lost the lot - I backed up some of my digital scrapbooking stuff a while back but have collected loads since... and I've lost several (um a lot actually lol) of my Chemical Romance pictures. Well rather a few of the band in general and rather a lot of one particular member actually.... Oh well, I guess the joys of searching for more photos of guitarist Frank Iero is going to be the only consolation to it (I'm in a "gotta laugh or I'll cry mood") at the mo as you can probably tell!

No comments: