Wednesday 26 September 2007

Having fun this week, its ages since I crafted every day. I think the fact that I'm just making things for the fun of it, rather than having to because I've left it late to make a birthday card or whatever helps - I've even enjoyed the Christmas cards so far this year (I often find the sheer quantity a bit of a chore), I think because I've started them early and I know if I get bored and leave the rest for a couple of weeks it'll still be OK!
Did this one this evening
Plus the inevitable Christmas ones lol, A5 this time


I'm hoping to do a bit of scrapbooking tomorrow, if I can get near the big computer long enough to print out a photo! Del took a great one of Bel the other day just messing about - she looks really grown up, 8 going on.... well I'm not sure what age really, but its a nice photo anyway :-)

No comments: