Wednesday 19 September 2007

Ooh shopping lol

Now all the kitchen chaos is finished, my craft stuff is sorted and in its new place and my mojo is raring to go, I've discovered some definite gaps in my current level of stash! I'd fallen in love with the little Lili of the Valley fairy that Tink used on the card for Luci on her blog on 11th September - I've just bought a few sheets of their Christmas ones here http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/LILIOFTHEVALLEY.CO/SHOP_CHRISTMAS_DIE_CUTS.html
I'm also nearly out of Bazzil and I'm afraid the Papermill card I've got is OK but just not the same so I'm off for a bit of online retail therapy at The Glitter Pot to stock up! I'm also planning some bargain hunting at the weekend - Eastbourne is becoming quite well stocked with places where you might not expect to find craft bits, but do! They've got a Lakeland, The Works, a small cardmaking department in C & H Fabrics and an Alan and Barry craft department in ESK (which seems an odd choice of venue, ESK for those who don't know is one of those shops selling all sorts of things at very cheap prices). The craft stuff is often not that much cheaper than in other shops but its always worth looking! lol

Del also ordered a bed today! Because our flat is so tiny, Bel has the bedroom and we sleep on a bed settee which has lasted brilliantly but has definitely seen better days :-( A while ago we bought a kit for turning a bed into a wall bed - i.e. a proper bed you you can fold up against the wall during the day. He's found a reasonably priced one that he reckons he can convert easily. You can then add cupboard doors or whatever to it so that no-one realises its actually a bed when its folded up! Can't wait to sleep on a proper mattress again!!

No comments: