Thursday 13 September 2007

Variations

I decided to experiment yesterday, with two variations on a theme chosen at random from one of Leigh's sketch challenges. This is what I came up with. Del's off at Ikea at the moment buying me a unit which hopefully will store my craft stuff in a rather better way than my current very random collection of boxes! Hopefully when he's assembled it and I'm sorting out the stuff to go in it, I'll find the Christmas bits and pieces I cut about six weeks ago on the Cricut and which have since disappeared! I'm determined not to have a last minute rush on Christmas cards this year. I must also decide what scraps of paper are treasures to keep and which I really should send to the bin!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

lovely cards Angie and ooooh I do like the look of that storage. Am off to sulk since my nearest Ikea is Edinburgh lol!