Sunday 16 September 2007

Christmas!

Can't believe we're looking ahead (in the world of card making at least) to Christmas already! I decided to avoid a last minute rush this year but getting some bits ready - I've found the missing bits I cut on the Cricut a while ago and cut a few more today. Hopefully by the time I have to start actually making up the cards I'll have a nice little pile ready!


Talking of Christmas and crafting, I noticed yesterday that our local Poundstretcher is starting to do a reasonable range of crafting bits and pieces. I don't usually buy pre-made toppers but I did buy a few Christmas ones yesterday - I thought they were nice and at £1.29 for four (I bought three packs) I thought I'd got a bargain!

I've also been collecting today - on the search for digital scrapbooking freebies, always a joy! There are so many talented designers out there who are prepared to share their work with us, just for the enjoyment of making it - thank you so much to all of you.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Don't you just love that Doodlecharms Santa, I think he's ace!!