Saturday 2 February 2008

Agghhhh!!

Did all the inserts, "the message in this card reads ....." bits and bagging up of cards ready for the restocking of my card box at work. Why do I leave all the inserts until there is an enormous pile of them sitting there?! I would make a mental note not to do it next time, but I did that last time and still didn't do 'em. Oh well, all done now....
I did get a couple of cards made, two for the Docrafts Marie Curie appeal. Sorry the photo isn't too brilliant, I didn't realise til I put them in the bags!
Actually they have been a bargain to make anyway, I have various cardmaking magazines to thank - the papers/decoupage were from Simply Cards and Papercraft and the stamps (yes, me the ex-stamper actually used stamps lol) were from either Quick Cards or Cardmaking and Papercraft, can't remember which now! All the details for submitting cards can be found on the Docrafts site. If you do do a card for the appeal, for the next week Nikki is running a blog candy challenge for the Docrafts/Marie Curie cards here so why not give it a go at the same time.
I made one other card today, a get well card for Del's Nan who is in Hospital and not too good at all :-(

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Thanks for joining in Angie!
Hope Dels nan is feeling better soon.