Sunday 3 February 2008

Tagged.....

.... by Gillyflower... OK this is a hard one as I've already done my (short) middle name a few post down so guess this better be my maiden name so here goes....
First of all, here are the rules "You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your first name.After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details)" So here we go:-

T....................... Tap dancing - I'm never going to be the world's best tap dancer but I keep trying!

A....................... Addictive - as per my tagged post below... yes, all the same things, cardmaking, My Chemical Romance etc :-)... do I remember right that you're a U2 fan Gillyflower? Then you'll know what I mean! lol

Y....................... Y can't I think of anything to put for Y? Or is that cheating? lol

L......................... LOL - I say it rather a lot but its so true, I seem to spend a lot of time on the internet laughing out loud!

O....................... Orange - I'd never say it was my favourite colour but I seem to love it in cards! I have to forcibly stop myself buying orange ribbon!

R....................... Really lazy - see my tagged post below lol
Right, off to find SIX people to tag :-)

1 comment:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Thankyou for tagging me

You made my day

Tracy First Kiss Card Designs