Thursday 14 February 2008

My "play day" yesterday!

Bel seems much better today so she's back to School - my MIL picks her up on a Thursday and she has dinner round there which she always enjoys so that's something for her to look forward to. Glad to say I didn't waste my day yesterday - I made some cards for no reason, not for anyone specific's birthday, not for challenges, just because I felt like it! Also as Del was at work it meant it was easier to work off the big computer and have easier access to the printer, so I started by printing off a little batch of bits from CDs/downloaded bits, without any set idea what to do with them so I had plenty to choose from. The vintage bits and the greetings are from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companion, the other bits are from Cuddly Buddly



1 comment:

Gabi said...

Hi just been browsing around the net, like you do and came across you. I also have a growing addiction to cardmaking and just wanted to say - WOW! I love you cards, I am definatley going to keep track on your work as its so gorgeous and has given me so many ideas already this morning lol!
xx Gabi xx