Sunday 10 February 2008

Daring Cardmakers

Here's my card for this week's sketch challenge on Daring Cardmakers. Not sure why its come out so big, I'm on Del's computer as my laptop won't connect to the internet this morning (really hope its OK..) and Blogger seems different on here - either that or they've changed it overnight!
Photobucket
.
I've had an idea for Easter Cards with the envelope template! I want to have a go at the Caardvarks Challenge (baby cards - as I don't do many of these) then I might try it out!

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, fab papers

Han said...

What lovely papers the card is fab.xx

Sandy said...

Wow so lovely card. Nice papers.

Marlou McAlees said...

great take on the sketch!!! :)

debby4000 said...

Lovely, love the bright spring colours.

Enfys said...

What a cheerful card, great papers you've used.