Monday 18 February 2008

Daring Cardmakers challenge....

... this week is love and friendship - I've deliberately steered away from Valentines type cards (having done rather a lot of that sort of thing lately!). This one was actually inspired by a little shop I pass on the way home from work which has a lovely white "country cottage" type dresser in the window, which is always covered with pretty things - I've never bought anything in there but it always looks really pleasing! it was Daring Cardmakers which made my try hand doodling in the first place, as you can see I'm now getting more confident with it!

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card

Jackie said...

Wow Angie - that's terrific :-)

Lythan said...

what an absolutely amazing card. Love it!

LAZY-TROUT said...

Angie that is amazing - I'm still not confident enough to doodle yet on any of my cards :0(