Friday 29 February 2008

My Time to Craft Challenge...

... this week is 'Things with wings' Think butterflies, birds, insects, angels, fairies - anything you like with wings!! Whilst getting the image for the last card from the Joanna Sheen cd I spotted this... well I guess she's a dragonfly fairy! I apologise that this has lost a bit in the scanning - the dark card round the green border is actually silver and the outlining on the image is with a sparkly Sakura Stardust pen - whereas it just looks like a plain mauve pen in the scan, but it does sparkle really, trust me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just gorgeous!

Two of my favourite things - dragonflies and fairies.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a great image - not got the Victorian Companion CD as yet! Thanks for joining us this week!